The Development Coordinator collaborates with other New Leash on Life (NLOL) Chicago team members to ensure financial sustainability for the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Build donor database with Google Sheets and send out communications through Constant Contact. Continue development of the NLOL giving/matching program.
● Develop innovative messaging to connect with NLOL donors.
● Manage the end-of-the-year appeal and Giving Tuesday.
● Coordinate special fundraising pleas through social media.
● Identify ways to collaborate with other organizations for fundraising opportunities.
● Identify grant opportunities and write grant proposals.
● Raise awareness about the realities that homeless animals face in the community.
Requirements and Skills
The Development Coordinator must:
● Be passionate about animal welfare and interested in learning more about NLOL and our organization’s role in the rescue community.
● Have outstanding written and personal communication skills, with great attention to detail.
● Be an energetic team player who encompasses a friendly, helpful demeanor.
● Be well-organized.
Apply via our volunteer application form.